Terms of Service
I. Basic concepts
- Organizer – One World Multicultural Center – science, culture and art for children and adults, run by One World Lichnerowicz Pawelski Spółka Cywilna, Ul. Starowiślna 55/4, 31-038 Kraków, NIP 6762554390
- Service – events organized by the Organizer – workshops and workshops for children and parents or guardians, birthday parties, theatrical performances, special events, babysitting and other services provided by the Organizer, which are presented in the offer,
- Participant – a person entered on the list of Participants organized by the Organizer
- Guardian – a parent, an adult legal guardian or a person who looks after a child on the basis of an agreement with legal guardians of a child, a person authorized in writing by a parent, legal guardian of a child.
- Instructor – the person running or co-leading the Classes.
- Voucher – a document constituting proof of payment for the Service, entitling to use selected and paid Services in an amount greater than one, at a specified date,
II. General provisions
- The One World Multicultural Family Center client may be an adult. In the case of children and minors – the use of the club’s offer is possible only with the written consent of the parents or guardians or in their presence.
- To participate in classes or events, you must first register your participation by phone (575 550 167 – contact in English, 735 609 287, contact in Polish) or by e-mail: email@example.com
- The organizer offers the possibility of buying single entries and passes for 4, 8, 12 entries and term passes.
- The voucher is a personal document and is valid only on presentation of an identity card and only the owner has the right to use it.
- You can book for classes a month in advance.
- Prices of passes, single entry agreements and any discounts are regulated by the current price list available on the Organizer’s website and at the Organizer’s office
- The fee for participation in the Service is charged before using the Service.
- The organizer does not refund money for unused classes.
- The validity of the passes is set out in the price list on the Organizer’s website.
- The organizer has the right to change the schedule of group activities as well as to cancel classes in the event that a minimum number of participants, i.e. 4 people, will not be required for the given classes. Information on changing the schedule will be given each time at the reception and on the FanPage Organizer
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for private items brought by the client to the club and left unattended.
- Applying for participation in workshops and classes is tantamount to acknowledgment and acceptance of these regulations.
- The organizer has the right to close the premises in order to carry out renovation or cleaning work.
- The organizer reserves the right to take photos of the activities and events taking place for the purpose of publishing a report on the company FanPage on Facebook and on the website www.oneworldmfc.pl
- These Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Organizer’s website, 10.10.2018
III. Services for children.
- Services for children are directed to children from 6 months to 12 years old.
- Services for parents, guardians and other persons are described in detail at www.oneworldmfc.pl
- The Organizer has the right to refuse to provide the Service for legitimate reasons.
- The parent is buying the kitten for his / her child in his / her surname.
- The duration of the ticket is temporarily limited and can not be extended.
- Prices of ski passes, one-time entries and all discounts are given in the current price list, available on the Center’s website and at the Organizer’s office.
- Payment for classes for children is collected before using the classes.
- Absence should be reported at least three hours before the beginning of the class.
- If the class booking referred to in item 8 is not canceled within a specified time, the Organizer has the right to recognize classes as classes that took place.
- Parents are obliged to observe order at the Organizer’s office in places designated for children.
- The parent is obliged to take care of the child on the premises of the Organizer and during joint activities. The organizer does not take responsibility for problems and accidents that occurred before or after classes.
- A child taking part in the Service may, with the consent of the Guardian, remain under the care of the Organizer for the time and on the premises of the Service, but the child should be over 3 years old and should be picked up by the Guardian no later than the date specified as the ending of this Event .
- A participant using the Services for the first time may use the Service – Show Event at a special price of PLN 10, for which it is possible after booking. Information about such Events (cyclical) is available at the Organizer’s outlets.
- The next Service should be paid according to Price List. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the reservation, depending on the availability of the selected Service.
- The Organizer reserves the right to determine Services not covered by the reduced price option due to participation in the Event for the first time.
- Parents are obliged to bring children to classes on time. In the event of being over 10 minutes late, the instructor may refuse to participate in classes.
- One adult per one child in the room. In exceptional cases (such as family characteristics of classes or workshops) with the consent of the Instructor, more adults can participate with the child.
- Parents can take pictures or record children only after consultation with the Instructor.
IV. Organization of closed events.
- The condition of booking the date of an Event – birthday party or other Event is information sent to the Organizer by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price of a birthday party or other Event is in accordance with the price list presented by the Organizer on the website www.oneworldmfc.pl or at the Organizer’s office.
- The condition for entering the Event as a guest is to have a personal invitation or to confirm the name on the list of invited people.
- Resignation from the term of the Service must be made in writing, by email or in person at the Organizer’s outlets.
- In the event of resignation from the Service, the rules for the return of the advance payment which is the reservation of the Event term are as follows:
5.1 In the event of resignation from the Service no later than 30 days before the agreed date, the Service may change by the full amount of the down payment, or the Service may be canceled without returning the advance,
5.2 In the event of resignation from the Service between 30 and 14 days before the agreed date, there may be a change of the Service term with a 50% down payment or cancellation of the deadline without refund of the advance payment
5.3 In the event of resignation from the Service less than 14 days before the agreed date, the advance payment is not refundable,
- The duration of the Service is specified in the Price List. Extending the duration of the Service is possible by prior arrangement with the Organizer, and after making the payment in accordance with the Price List.
- The Organizer ensures that the Service is run by at least one Animator. Care for the Participants of the Service is exercised by the person making the booking or another specified by the person booking or another person indicated by the Organizer,
- The entire facility of the Organizer is available for the exclusive use of the Participant and its guests for the duration of the Service, except where otherwise provided.
- The Organizer provides for the possibility of organizing other Services, the terms and price of which will be agreed individually.